You are hereElections
The rules for PCS Officer elections are detailed under Article IV of the Bylaws.
Summary of the election process:
- There are three elected officers: Chair, Vice Chair, and Treasurer
- Any PCS member may be elected to office
- Section officers hold office for a term of one year, beginning January 1, and may be re-elected to serve a consecutive term.
- No officer may hold the same office more than two full terms consecutively. A member may serve any number of non-consecutive terms.
- Elections take place at the November meeting
- A nominating committee is appointed by the Chair and announced at the October meeting
- Additional nominations may be made by PCS members immediately prior to the election